html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, May 18, 2015

Perfect Blend


I just had to show off Sande Parcell's latest CASE, two of the gazillion cards she has been making.  Sande is so talented, and would make a fantastic demonstrator.   Maybe one of these days.

I like how she used Perfect Blend to make a 3-D card, and it is so unique, it will be one of the cards we will be making at our May 28th Hostess club meeting.  Perfect Blend is retiring on 5/31/2015, and if you don't have the set yet, there is still time.  Thank you, again, Sande, for sharing with me.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets: *Perfect Blend; Paper:  Whisper white, Pool Party, Crumb Cake card stock and Subtles DSP;  Ink: Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Pool Party; Accessories: Big Shot, Oval Framelits, Window Sheets, *Argyle embossing folder, Ex-Large Oval Punch,  Stamping Sponges, Dimensionals,
*Retires 6/2/2015

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my June 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.  Proverbs 22:6 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment