html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Six Sided Sampler for my June 2015 Paper Therapy Classes

I had planned to offer this card for my May 2015 classes, changed my mind (women get to do that, you know), and decided to put this fantastic card in the line-up for my June 2015 classes, so a few of the colors I used will be retired by class time.  However, just change out the card stock, and you can make your own, beautiful, Z-fold card.  I am offering this card from my June 2015 classes, and if you have the opportunity to attend, I'm sure you will like the design of my Z-fold card as much as I do.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets: Six Sided Sampler;  Paper:  Whisper White, *Coastal Cabana, *Baked Brown Sugar, *Strawberry Slush card stock;  Ink:   Whisper White, *Coastal Cabana, *Baked Brown Sugar, *Strawberry Slush Classic; Accessories:  Big Shot, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Hexagon, 7/8" Scallop Circle, and *Scalloped Edge Punches, Dimensionals,
*Retiring 6/2/2015
,
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my May 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

Where there is hope, there is Faith.  Where there is Faith, Miracles happen.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment