html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, May 11, 2015

Wetlands, Work of Art, and By the Seashore

My friend, Sande Parcell has been making many cards using her new Top Note die. She said she has wanted the Top Note die from SU for a long time, and is so glad she made the purchase, especially since it is retiring on 5/31/2015.  I like the way Sande combined the colors, and sponged the shell from By the Seashore stamp set with the Blushing Bride ink. Thank you Sande, for sharing with me.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets: Wetlands, Work of Art, *By the Seashore; Paper:  Very Vanilla, Marina Mist;  Ink: Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake,  Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist, Night of Navy; Accessories: Big Shot, *Top Note Die, Woodgrain embossing folder, Linen Thread, Stamping Sponges, Dimensionals,
*Retires 6/2/2015

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my June 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.  Proverbs 22:6 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment