html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Hello Guy Greetings and Goodbye Window Frame Framelits

When I saw this card on Kadie's blog, found Here, post of May 27, 2015, I knew I just had to CASE it.  This card will be part of my June 9th, 11th, and 13th card classes, and it is one of the PMS (Positively Masculine Stamping cards) I am offering.  

Recipe:  Stamp Sets: Guy Greetings; Paper:  Whisper White, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake card stock, and *Something Borrowed DSP;  Ink: Early Espresso;  Accessories:  Big Shot, *Window Frame Framelits, Hand-held punch, Extra Large Scalloped Oval, Large Oval, Banner, and 1/2" circle Punches, Dimensionals.  
*Retires 6/2/2015

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my June 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.
 
But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.  Psalm 13:5 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment