html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, June 29, 2015

Updated Clearance Rack and MORE Weekly Deals


GREAT NEWS for those who love to save $$
on Stampin' Up! supplies!
Stampin' UP! is adding new items to the Clearance Rack on
Tuesday, June 30th!
Save up to 60% on Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack items
new items added on June 30th
Shop early - Quantities Limited!

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my July 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.
 
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" Eleanor Roosevelt 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,


~Linda
  

No comments:

Post a Comment