html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Build a Birthday

Build a Birthday stamp set is so much fun to use, and I'm guessing you would really like to receive one of these happy cards for your birthday, right?  This is one of the cards from which you can choose to make when you come to my July 14, 16, and 18, 2015 classes. 
  
The dimensions are:
Base of Night of Navy is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
Layer of Cucumber Crush is 4 1/8 x 5 3/8
Layer of Whisper White a is 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
Layer of Cucumber Crush is 3 3/8 x 4 1/4
Layer of Delightful Dijon is 3 1/8 x 4 1/8
Layer of Whisper White is 3 x 4

Recipe:  Stamp Sets: Build a Birthday; Paper: Night of Navy, Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dejon, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White card stock and Cherry on Top dsp;  InkNight of Navy, Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dejon, Watermelon Wonder;  Accessories:  Big Shot,  Large Polka Dot embossing folder, Itty Bitty Punch Pack (for little flower), Silver Sequin Trim, Basic Jewels,  Dimensionals.  

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my July 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.


Above all, be careful what you think, because your thoughts control your life.  Proverbe 4:23

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment