html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, August 31, 2015

Watercolor Wishes Card Kit Class makes 20 Great Cards!

This is such a fantastic set, I thought I would offer a class so you can come, relax, fellowship with others, and create all 20 of your all-occasion cards in just a few hours. I know you will love this card kit, and it includes a 12 piece stamp set to use again and again!

When: Saturday, September 26, 2015 at 9:30 A.M. 
Where:  My home, 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 
Cost:  $43.00 and includes the complete kit and class fee.  I will provide any extra embellishments or inks you would like to use and any adhesives not included in your kit.  
Deadline to RSVP:  September 10, 2015, so that I have sufficient time to order and receive the Watercolor Wishes card kits, 
Form of Payment:  Prepayment is appreciated, though not required, unless you want to prepay with a credit card.  In that case, please call me.  Also, you may order directly from my SU website Here.  Keep in mind, if you order from my SU website, you will pay the minimum shipping of $6.95.  If I place a combined order, the shipping, before tax is $3.50.  
Sidenote:  The kit with Shipping and Tax is $41.10, just sayin'!!!

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

Desire realized is sweet to the soul.  Proverbs 13:19

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment