html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, September 18, 2015

Happy Scenes, Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies and Christmas Card with a Belly-band


I received a card very similar to this one at Convention three years ago, and I have a video to show you how easy it is to make this WOW card. You can view it on YouTube by clicking Here.  I used some of the new products from SU's Holiday Mini--Happy Scenes stamp set, and the Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies, plus more from the big catalog.

I also wanted to give you the dimensions of each piece of card stock:  
Base of Smoky Slate is 7 x 4.25, scored at 1.5 on the long side. 
Next layer of Real Red is 5.25 x 4  
DSP layer is 5 x 3.75  
Real Red layer for flap is 4 x 1.50 and you will need 2 of these
DSP layer for flap is 3.75 x 1 and you will need 2 of these
Real Red card stock for the card front is 11 x 3 scored at 3 5/8 x 7 3/8
Whisper White card stock for inside of the card front is 3 3/8 x 2.75 x 2 each and one piece of DSP that is 3 3/8 x 2.75
Real Red card stock for belly band is  ¾ x about 11, and DSP ½ x about 11
Bow:  Real Red card stock 7 ¼ x 1

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

God is in control, He is able to do more than you can ask or imagine.  Ephesians 3:20 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment