html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Jingle All the Way and Sleigh Ride Edgelit Dies

Stampin' Up! has a wonderful new product in their holiday mini catalog, Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies, and I just had to use all three in the pack for my card.  My Hostess Club ladies will have the chance to make this one at our September 24, 2015 meeting.  

The base is Old Olive card stock-5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
Next is a layer of Whisper White-5 1/4 x 4
Next is a layer of Night of Navy-5 x 3 3/4
Layer of Old Olive (for tree edgelit) is 5 x 2 1/4
Layer of Cherry Cobbler (for sleigh edgelit) is 5 x 2 1/4
Layer of Whisper White (for houses edgelit) is 5 x 2
I cut the sleigh and horse out a second time with Silver Glimmer paper, and used Tombow glue to adhere it over the Cherry Cobbler.

To get the sparkling background on the Night of Navy (NON), I first stamped it with White Craft ink, using the snowflake stamp in Jingle All the Way.  After the craft ink dried, I used a Versa Mark pad to ink the card stock, and heat embossed with Iridescent Ice. I stamped home for Christmas in NON, and adhered the entire card with snail, versus using dimensionals.  I am pleased as can be with my newest creation, and I hope you will give it a try.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

God is in control, He is able to do more than you can ask or imagine.  Ephesians 3:20 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment