html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Reflection Technique with Lovely as a Tree

I used Lovely as a Tree to make this card and to showcase the reflection technique. Lovely as a Tree that has been in the catalog forever, thankfully, because it is a fantastic "go-to" set for many, many, many occasions.  This is a very easy technique, especially when you use SU's Window sheets.  My Hostess Club ladies will have the chance to make this one at our September 24, 2015 meeting.  

The base is Old Olive card stock-5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
Next is a layer of Whisper White-5 1/4 x 4
Next is a strip of Marina Mist cut at 5 1/4 x 2
The little strip on top of the Marina Mist is Early Espresso and it measures 5 1/4 x 1/2
The background piece for the trees is a 3 3/4" square of Early Espresso
I stamped the trees with Early Espresso ink on a 3 5/8 square piece of Whisper White 
I stamped the words directly on my Whisper White with Early Espresso Ink.
I sponged the middle with Old Olive ink, and used Marina Mist to sponge the reflection.  
I put the tree piece on my card with dimensionals.
I used Crystal Effects on the bottom card, because I wanted the reflection to look like water.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

God is in control, He is able to do more than you can ask or imagine.  Ephesians 3:20 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment