html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Snow Place

This little guy is adorable, isn't he!!  One can design a gazillion, well, not really a gazillion, but many different cards with the Snow Place stamp set.  You can find it in SU's Holiday Mini on page 33, and is available for purchase until January 4, 2016. The stamp set is also very special because coordinating Snow Friends Framelits Dies are available for purchase too.  You and your die cutting machine can cut this little guy out in a flash.  Easy peasy. 

Mossy Meadow base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
Pear Pizzazz layer is 5 1/4 x 4
Mossy Meadow layer is 5 x 3 3/4
Real Red layer is 2 3/4 x 4
Whisper White layer is 2 1/2 x 3 3/4
Merry Moments DSP is 2 1/8 x 3 3/4

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

By your love, you can be patient, because love is patient, Jesus patiently loved the unlovely.  Mark 10:21

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment