html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sprinkles on Top Combination Card

I thought I would take a little break from my Christmas cards and showcase my combo card.  What is a combo card you ask?  Well, it's the Sprinkles on Top stamp set combined with SU's Cherry on Top dsp pack, and now I have an "on top" design.  Fun, huh?  I am offering this card at all of my December 8, December 10, and December 12, 2015 classes.  

Here are the dimensions and a few details for this card:
  • Bermuda Bay base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, folded at 4 1/4.
  • Crushed Curry layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • Watermelon Wonder layer is 5 x 3 3/4.  I stamped the words on this layer with Memento Black ink, before I embossed it with the Large Polka Dot embossing folder.
  • Cherry on Top DSP is 5 x 1.
  • Bermuda Bay vertical layer is 1 1/2 x 3 3/4.
  • Whisper White vertical layer 1 3/8 x 3 1/2.
  • The base for the donuts is a 1 1/4" circle punch, and I used Cucumber Crush, Crushed Curry, and Tip Top Taupe card stock. 
  • The donuts were stamped with Cucumber Crush, Crushed Curry, and Tip Top Taupe ink on Whisper White card stock and punched with a 1" circle punch.
  • I used Tip Top Taupe 1" Dotted Lace Trim behind the Bermuda Bay and Whisper White vertical layer.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

"Fill yourself with love for everyone.  See the unfolding of God in everyone you meet, including those whom you've been taught to reject"  Dr. Wayne Dyer

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment