html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, November 16, 2015

Screen Shot 2015-11-15 at 11.13.14 PM
Stampin' Up! is saying goodbye to retiring products from the holiday catalog; but before they do, they're giving everyone an opportunity to order their favorites. Retiring products will only be available until January 4, or while supplies last, so now's a great time to order them before they're gone!
Dates: November 16, 2015-January 4, 2016 (or while supplies last)
Holiday  Catalog  Retiring List
These lists are updated daily to show the availability of all retiring products. Download the PDF for a quick reference, or use the Excel file to sort the list. Check back regularly to make sure you have the most up-to-date information.
Things to Remember:
  • Retiring products are only available while supplies last. The lists of retiring products will be updated every business day.
  • Due to high demand for retiring stamps, Stampin' Up! will keep producing retiring stamps until December 28 (not accessories-accessories are only while supplies last).
Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping those awesome retiring products!
I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

There are no perfect parents, and there are no perfect children, but there are plenty of perfect moments along the way.  Dave Willis

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment