html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit

The cards almost look like a wreath, don't they?

WOW your friends and family with a Christmas Shaker card this year and come to my project card kit class on Tuesday, November 10, 2015, from 9:00 to 2:30. The cost of the class is $30.00, and includes your kit, the use of my coordinating stamp set and inks. You are also welcome to come with a friend and share a kit.  I have a limited number of kits available, so please let me know by Sunday, November 8th if you would like to be part of the fun.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  
\
Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.  Luke 2:14 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment