html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, November 20, 2015

Vintage Leaves and For All Things

Last week I offered this card to a wonderful group of ladies at Davis Street UMC, located in Burlington, NC.  I was there for a card ministry class.  All the ladies seemed to enjoy themselves, making their masterpieces, and when finished, returned their cards to Cynthia, who will send them to those who are not able to get out and be with their families at Thanksgiving.  

Here are the dimensions of the card stock for this card:
Delightful Dijon base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, folded at 4 1/4
Cherry Cobbler layer is 5 1/4 x 4
Very Vanilla layer 5 x 3 3/4

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.

"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you.  Show me the way I should go for to you I entrust my life"   Psalm 143:8 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment