html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Guest Designer, Gail Cobb, and Vintage Leaves

This beautiful, and incredibly easy card was designed by my friend, Gail Cobb, a fantastic and very talented Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I am excited to offer Gail's card in all my January 5, January 7, and January 9, 2016 classes. 

  • Score a piece of  11 x 4 1/4 Thick Whisper White cardstock at 5 1/2.  Using the thicker cardstock for the base gives more stability to the card.
  • Cut a piece of SU Gold Foil to 5 1/4 x 4 and layer it on top of the folded Whisper White cardstock with snail adhesive.  Set aside.
  • Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock to 5 x 3/4.  Ink a SU clear block D with Sahara Sand classic ink and stamp directly on the 5 x 3/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock.  
  • Ink a leaf from Vintage Leaves with Early Espresso classic ink, and stamp over the Sahara Sand square.
  • Tie a piece of the gold metallic thread into a bow and adhere it with a glue dot to the base of the leaf.
  • Cut a piece of Gold Foil to 3/4 x 3, and a piece of Whisper White to 5/8 x 2 3/4.  Stamp a sentiment on the white piece with Early Espresso ink, and glue the white piece to the foil with snail.  The sentiment used here is SU's  Me=Grateful, (item #139319).  Use dimensionals on the back of the foil piece to pop up the sentiment piece.
  • Remember to stamp your envelope with a sentiment or leaf.  No naked envelopes, right?
If you have any questions, please let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

Make every effort to live in peace with everyone.  Hebrews 12:14

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment