html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Six Sayings, a fantastic Hostess set

Six Sayings is a wonderful and fantastic, hostess-only set in the 2015 Holiday mini and is available until December 28, 2015.  It is just $11.00 for clear mount and $15.00 for wood mount.  If you would like to own this all occasion stamp set, let me know.  All you have to do is to host your own workshop, or place an order for a minimum of just $150.00.  

To make my card:
-I scored a 11 x 4 1/4 piece of Night of Navy card stock at 5 1/2.
-Next, I embossed a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Soft Sky with the Gently Falling embossing folder, and glue it to my scored Night of Navy.
-I glued my 3 x 4 piece of Season of Cheer DSP to a 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 piece of Real Red card stock, and glued this combination to the Soft Sky with Tombow liquid glue.
-I next used my Stamp-a-ma-jig and stamped my sentiment on a 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 piece of Shimmery White card stock with Night of Navy ink.  
-I glued my sentiment piece to a 2 3/8 x 3 3/8 piece of Night of Navy card stock, and adhered this combination to my DSP with dimensionals.
-I used my Hexagon punch to cut "tails" to both ends of my 1/2 x 3 piece of Silver Glimmer paper, and attached it to my sentiment piece with snail.
-I used a glue dot to adhere my embellishment to the Glimmer paper.  I used the retired Frosted Finishes, however; the Winter Wonderland embellishments would look great.

If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

Make every effort to live in peace with everyone.  Hebrews 12:14

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment