html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, January 25, 2016

Bear Hugs for Gracie's 11th Birthday

My sweet granddaughter, Gracie, is celebrating her 11th birthday today, and this is the card I made from her Poppi and me.   I had so much fun playing with the Bear Hugs stamp set and coordinating framelits, it was almost like I was a kid again.  
Gracie's card is a 5 x 7, and I'm certain you could make this card into an A-2 size just by scaling it down a little.

To make this card:
  • The base is Very Vanilla.
  • For the next layer I used Chocolate Chip ink and the Hardwood stamp on Crumb Cake card stock.
  • I used my Fringe Scissors on Garden Green card stock for the grass.
  • The bears were stamped in Chocolate Chip classic ink on Very Vanilla card stock, and the bear's skirt and hat was stamped in Bermuda Bay ink on Very Vanilla card stock.  
  • The Happy Birthday was stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink, and the flowers were colored with markers.
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

Be still and rest in the Lord; wait for Him and patiently lean upon Him.  Psalm 37:7


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment