html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Butterfly Basics and Perfect Pairings

For this post I used a stamp set that is in the "regular" 2015-16 catalog by Stampin' Up!, Butterfly Basics.  The words are from Perfect Pairings, a stamp set that you can get for FREE, (don't you just love FREE?), with a $50.00 purchase beginning January 5, 2016.

I saw this layout on Lyssa Zwolanek's blog, and you can see her card Here, post of July 7, 2015.  Unfortunately, for my picture, the colors I used do not show up as beautiful as they are in person. Fortunately, I am offering this card at all of my January 5, January 7, and January 9, 2016 classes, and if you have the opportunity to attend, you too, will get to make this lovely, any occasion card.

To make this card:
  • Base of card is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock scored at 4 1/4.
  • Layered on top of the Blackberry Bliss is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Perfect Plum card stock.
  • Layered on top of the Perfect Plum card stock is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Very Vanilla card stock.  
  • The images from Butterfly Basics and the words from Perfect Pairings were stamped with Blackberry Bliss classic ink.
  • The dimensions of the Blackberry Bliss card stock bases for the flower images are:  3 3/8 x 1 7/8, 2 3/8 x 1 7/8, and 1 5/8 x 1 5/8.
  • The dimensions of the Very Vanilla card stock for the flower images are:  3 1/4 x 1 3/4, 2 1/4 x 1 3/4, and 1 1/2 x 1 1/2.
  • The flowers were stamped with Perfect Plum classic ink.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.  No naked envelopes, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

Do for one what you wish you could do for many-Andy Stanley

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment