html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Happy Birthday Everyone, Papillon Potourri, English Garden DSP and more

I used Happy Birthday Everyone for my sentiment on this wonderful card.  This is a Stampin' Up! set available when you host a $150.00 party, or have an order of $150.00 or more.  You can find this set on page 179 of SU's 2015-16 catalog. 

I saw this card on Pinterest, and traced it back to Wanda at My Creative Corner and you can see her card Herepost of 9/23/2015.  

I am offering this beautiful card at all of my February 2, February 4, or February 6, 2016 classes, and if you live near me, I hope you will able to attend.

Supplies used to make this card:
  • The Cherry Cobbler base is 11 x 4 1/4, scored at 5 1/2.
  • The next layer of Blushing Bride is 5 1/4 x 4
  • The next layer of Whisper White is 5 x 3 3/4.  I dry embossed it with the Stylish Stripes embossing folder before I used Tombow liquid glue to adhere it to the Blushing Bride piece.
  • The 1 7/8 x 4 7/8 piece of English Garden dsp was adhered to a piece 2 x 5 piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock with Tombow snail.  This two piece card stock and dsp was adhered to the Whisper White embossed layer with Tombow liquid glue.
  • After the 3 1/8 x 1 5/8 piece of Whisper White was stamped with my sentiment in Cherry Cobbler classic ink, it was adhered to a 3 3/8 x 1 7/8 piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock with snail.  Then this combination was adhered to the card with dimensionals on the right half, and adhesive on the left.  
  • The small butterfly was stamped with Blushing Bride classic ink on Blushing Bride card stock and punched out with the Bitty Butterfly punch.  A glue dot was used to adhere the butterfly to the card, and I added a basic pearl.
  • The large butterfly was cut out with a Butterfly Thinlit die from a 3 x 3 1/2 piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock.  I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the middle of the big butterfly.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.  No naked envelopes, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

Relax, everything's going to be all right; rest, everything's coming together; open your hearts, love is on the way!  Jude 2 (MSG)

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment