html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Ray of Sunshine and Papillon Potpourri

I am so excited to share this card with you, because I love sunshine, and this is definitely a Ray of Sunshine card, don't you think?  I used the new Sunburst Thinlit Die to make the starburst, and it was so easy to use, I couldn't believe it.  This die is in SU's new 2016 Occasions Mini, and if you need a catalog, and do not have a SU demonstrator, please let me know and I'll get a catalog to you. 
To make this card:
  • Base of card is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of So Saffron card stock scored at 4 1/4.
  • Layered on top of the So Saffron is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Soft Suede card stock.
  • Layered on top of the Soft Suede card stock is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of So Saffron dsp from the Subtles collection.
  • Layered on top of the So Saffron dsp is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of So Saffron card stock that has been cut out with the Sunburst Thinlit Die and the Big Shot, and sponged with a sponge dauber and So Saffron ink.
  • Next is a 2 1/2" circle cut from the Gold Glimmer paper.
  • Next is a 2" circle cut from Very Vanilla cardstock.  Before I punched my circle I stamped my words from the Ray of Sunshine stamp set in Soft Suede ink.
  • Stamp three butterflies from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set in Soft Suede ink, and punch them out with the Bitty Butterfly punch.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.  No naked envelopes, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

Some days you just have to create your own sunshine.  Author Unknown


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment