html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Botanical Blooms and Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum

I used the Botanical Blooms Photopolymer Bundle and the Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum to create this card.  I saw this beauty on Amy K's blog, post of January 20, 2016, and you can see her card Here.  I just couldn't resist this one, and I decided to offer it at all of my March 1, March 3, and March 5, 2016 classes.

Recipe:
  • I took a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Mossy Meadow card stock, stamped it with a leaf from the Botanical Blooms stamp set in Mossy Meadow classic ink.  I then die cut it with a die from the Botanical Builder Framelits dies and set aside.   
  • I glued a piece of 5 x 3 3/4 Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum to a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Pear Pizzazz card stock.
  • I glued this combination to a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Early Espresso card stock.
  • Then glued this combo to an 11 x 4 1/4 piece of Pear Pizzazz scored at 5 1/2.
  • Next I glued the Mossy Meadow piece to the front of the card.
  • I cut two flowers from the Botanical Builder Framelits dies. The larger one in Calypso Coral, and the small one in Daffodil Delight card stock.  I adhered them to the card front with glue dots.
  • I put an Iced Rhinestone Embellishment in the middle of the flower, all done.
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.  Ephesians 4:2


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment