html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Easter Lamb, Birthday Blooms and Timeless Textures

When I want to use a stamp set to make a card, I usually begin by searching the internet, mostly Pinterest, just to see what others have made.  For this cutie, I could not find anything that said "Linda, I'm yours", so I did the next best thing, designed my own, and I'm "tickled pink".  I used two other sets, besides the Easter Lamb, Birthday Blooms and Timeless Textures.  So much fun, and I am offering this one at all of my March 1, March 3, and March 5, 2016 classes. So if you live near me, please let me know you would like to attend.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Mossy Meadow scored at  4 1/4.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Mint Macaron.
  • The next layer is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White. 
  • A 1 x 3 3/4 piece of Birthday Bouquet DSP and was glued to the Whisper White piece with snail adhesive.
  • I used Mint Macaron, and Blushing Bride classic ink to stamp the images on the Whisper White piece.  
  • I stamped the lamb on a separate piece of Whisper White card stock with Tuxedo Memento black ink, and cut it out with my Big Shot and the Circle Framelits Dies. 
  • I used the Circle Framelits Dies (the next size up) from Blushing Bride card stock.  I adhered the lamb to the Blushing Bride circle piece.
  • I colored the little lamb with Mint Macaron, Pink Pirouette and Smoky Slate markers, before I glued the Blushing Bride combo to the card with dimensionals. 
  • I glued the Whisper White piece to the Mint Macaron piece, and wrapped some Blushing Bride Bakers Twine around this combination before I glued it to the Mossy Meadow base. 
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

And my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4:19


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment