html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, February 19, 2016

Grateful Bunch, Blossom Bunch Punch and Teeny Tiny Wishes

You can find the wonderful stamp set I used for this card, Grateful Bunch, on page 22 of the Stampin' Up! Occasion's Mini, and the coordinating Blossom Bunch Punch is an added bonus.  One of the stamps in the set looks like lace, don't you think?  I like to make cards that can be used for almost any occasion, and I think this one does exactly that.  I am offering this one at all of my March 1, March 3, and March 5, 2016 classes.  So if you live near me, I hope you will plan to attend.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Soft Suede, scored at  4 1/4.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Mint Macron.
  • The next layer is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Very Vanilla. 
  • A 1 x 5 piece of Pretty Petals DSP Stack was glued to the Very Vanilla piece with snail adhesive.
  • The images were stamped on the Very Vanilla piece.  
  • I stamped the flowers from Grateful Bunch on a separate piece of Very Vanilla card stock with Delightful Dijon classic ink, and punched them out with the Blossom Bunch Punch.  I adhered them to the card with dimensionals and glue dots.  
  • I used Teeny Tiny Wishes and Soft Suede classic ink for my sentiment on Very Vanilla card stock.
  • I punched out the sentiment with the Word Window punch, and backed the words with a retired Modern Label Punch, and Soft Suede card stock.  
  • I wrapped some Linen Thread around the card before I glued the Very Vanilla/Mint Macron combo to the Soft Suede base. 
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

And my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4:19


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment