html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, February 26, 2016

Suite Sayings, Blessed by God, and Kinda Eclectic Easter Card for My March, 2016 classes

I used some retired and some new stamps and products to make this beautiful Easter card, and am excited to offer it at all of my March 1, March 3, and March 5, 2016 classes. If you live near me, please let me know you would like to attend.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Elegant Eggplant scored at  4 1/4.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Daffodil Delight.
  • The next layer is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White. 
  • The "sun" from Kinda Eclectic was stamped with Daffodil Delight classic ink on the Whisper White card stock.
  • I do not have the stamp set, Blessed by God, so I used the cross from the retired stamp set, Three Crosses, and stamped the cross with Elegant Eggplant ink on Whisper White card stock, cut it out and put it on the card with dimensionals.
  • The words from Suite Sayings were stamped with Elegant Eggplant ink.
  • After I finished all of my stamping, I used my Big Shot die cutting machine, and the retired Framed Tulip embossing folder.
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

God our Savior and...Christ Jesus our hope.  1 Timothy 1:1


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment