I am so excited to offer this beautiful, and wonderful all-occasion card at all of my Paper Therapy classes on April 5, April 7, and April 9, 2016. I used a stamp from Heartfelt Sympathy on the inside. Perfect combination.
I love the way SU's Mint Macaron coordinates so well with Mossy Meadow. It is so sad that Mossy Meadow is going away on May 31, 2016. Should you want to order any of the 2014-16 in-colors, let me know.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Mossy Meadow, scored at 4 1/4.
- The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Mint Macaron.
- The next 3 layers are from Birthday Bouquet DSP:
- 5 x 3 3/4, over the Mint Macaron.
- 5 x 2, I punched the tale by using the Banner Triple punch.
- 3 3/4 x 5/8.
- The Whisper White piece for the words is: 1 7/8 x 2 7/8, and the tale was cut by using the Banner Triple punch.
- The Mossy Meadow piece under the words is 2 x 3.
- The Blushing Bride flower, and the Mossy Meadow leaf were cut by using the Botanical Builder Framelits dies.
- I glued a gorgeous Botanical Gardens Jewel, in the center of the flower.
- Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.
The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you, the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. Numbers 6: 24-26
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,