html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Party with Cake and Honeycomb Hello

I had a little time to just play with my paper, stamps and ink, and thought I would combine two stamps sets, Party with Cake and Honeycomb Hello.  I keep gravitating to these fantastic colors, and it's hard to believe they will be going away in May, 2016. I decided I would enjoy them as long as I can.
Below are the supplies I used to make this fun birthday card.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1//2 x 5 1/2 piece of Blackberry Bliss scored at  4 1/4.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Hello Honey, dry embossed with the Polka Dots embossing folder, (I meant to use the Decorative Dots folder because the Polka Dots is retired).
  • The next layer is a 2 x 5 piece of Lost Lagoon.
  • Then a layer of Whisper White that is 1 7/8 x 4 7/8.
  • To make the circles for my words I used Blackberry Bliss and a 1 1/2 Scalloped Circle Punch (not SU). Then I used Pear Pizzazz and Lost Lagoon and a 1 1/4 Circle Punch.
  • The words were stamped with Blackberry Bliss classic ink on Whisper White card stock and punched out with a 1" Circle Punch.
  • The words, candles and confetti were stamped on the 1 7/8 x 4 7/8 piece of Whisper White with Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, and Hello Honey classic ink.
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

He who give attention to the word will find good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.  Proverbs 16:20

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment