html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Circle of Spring, Something to Say, and Papillon Potpourri

I could not decide which card I liked best, so for my classes, I prepared the supplies for both.  If you have the opportunity to attend any of my Paper Therapy classes on April 5, April 7, or April 9, 2016, you can decide which card you want to make.  Of course, you are always welcome to make more than one of each card.  I know which one I prefer, and I am looking forward to seeing which one is your favorite.    

Recipe:
  • The base is an 11 x 4 1/4 piece of Melon Mambo, scored at 5 1/2.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Pink Pirouette.
  • The next layer is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White.
  • I stamped the wreaths from Circle of Spring with Tuxedo Memento black ink, and colored them with Old Olive, Melon Mambo, and Pink Pirouette markers.  I cut them out with my Big Shot and the Wonderful Wreath framelits.
  • I stamped the bow with Pink Pirouette ink onto Pink Pirouette card stock, and cut it out with my Big Shot and the Wonderful Wreath framelits.
  • I used Something to Say and stamped the itty bitty flowers with Pink Pirouette ink onto Pink Pirouette card stock.  
  • I stamped the words with Tuxedo Memento black ink and punched them out with a 1 3/4" punch.  Glued this to the card front and popped up the wreath with dimensionals.
  • I used a butterfly from the Papillon Potpourri set to stamp the butterflies in So Saffron ink onto So Saffron card stock, and punched them out with Bitty butterfly punch. 
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you, the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.  Numbers 6: 24-26

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment