html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Hot Diggity Dog, It's your Birthday!!!

Hot Diggity Dog is a fun stamp set of 14 images.  In addition to the cute doggies, there are 7 words stamps that coordinate.  You can use this set for many  occasions, birthday, friendship, and sadly, when you need to send a card to someone that has lost their precious pet.  This set will be retiring May 31, 2016, and the good news, if you want to add it to your stamp collection, you can get it now.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/5 x 5 1/2 piece of Cajun Craze scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Sahara Sand.
  • The next layer is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Basic Black.
  • The next layer is a 4 3/4 x 3 1/2 piece of It's My Party DSP.
  • The Basic Black strip (under the images) is 5 x 1 7/8. 
  • The Whisper White piece is 5 x 1 3/4
  • The Cajun Craze piece (under the words) is 1 x 3 1/4.
  • The Whisper White piece (for the words) 7/8 x 3 1/8, and I hand cut the tail.
  • The dogs were stamped in Tuxedo black ink, and I used my Cajun Craze marker to color their ears and sweater.
  • I stamped the bones in Cajun Craze ink.
  • The inside has a piece of Whisper White card stock decorated with the little dog bones.
  • So much fun.
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog. 

Your unfailing love, O Lord, is as vast as the heavens; your faithfulness reaches beyond the clouds. Psalm 35:5 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment