html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Party Wishes-An April 2016 Hostess Club Project

This is the second project will are making at my Hostess Club Meeting, April 28, 2016. It is a darling Accordion Moving Card.  I found the video by Debbie Henderson on YouTube Here.  Debbie has a list of all the dimensions and supplies, so if you are not a part of my hostess club, and would like to make this card, be sure to watch the video.  She does a fantastic job, I might add.

It is quite easy to put together once all the pieces have been cut out.  I am excited to share  with all of my wonderful hostess club ladies.  (Did you know that once you come to one of my classes, or are part of my hostess club, you have become "one of my ladies").

If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog. 

Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed. 
Mark 1:34 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment