html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper and Remembering Your Birthday

I combined the Sweetheart punch (it is on sale right now, see Here), with the Timeless Elegance DSP from Stampin' Up! to make this beautiful flower.  The suggested coordinating colors for the Timeless Elegance DSP is Sahara Sand, Basic Black and Very Vanilla. I added Cherry Cobbler card stock, and I like the extra dimension.   I am so excited to offer this card at all of my Creative Paper Therapy classes on May 10, May 12 and May 14, 2016.   

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Cherry Cobbler.
  • The Very Vanilla layer is 5 x 3 3/4.  
  • The small Basic Black strip is 1 3/4 x 3 3/4, and the small Cherry Cobbler layer is 1 1/2 x 3 3/4.
  • To make the flower, I punched 10 hearts and glued them to a 1 1/4" circle punch and tucked one edge of each heart under the next heart.  I then glued the bottom layer of the hearts to my 5 x 3 3/4 Very Vanilla layer.
  • I used the retired Boho Blossom punch for the center of my flower.  However; I believe a scallop circle punch would work.
  • A Very Vintage Designer button is used for the center of the flower applied with a glue dot.
  • The words are from Remembering Your Birthday stamp set stamped with Tuxedo Memento black ink.
  • The ribbon is some retired Very Vanilla seam binding.
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog. 

Do you want to be truly rich!  You already are if you are happy and good.  I Timothy 6:6 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment