html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, April 18, 2016

Watercolor Words

If you look back on my post of March 19, 2016 you will see a card with the same colors as this one, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi and Whisper White.  I used Over the Rainbow for that card.  I decided to change up the stamp set, and still use the same colors, and came up with this cute card.  Watercolor Words is so much fun to use, so many possibilities.   
  • Recipe:
    • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Pacific Point scored at  4 1/4.
    • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Daffodil Delight.
    • The next layer is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Wild Wasabi. 
    • The layer of Whisper White is 4 3/4 x 3 1/2.
    • I used the same colors of ink as card stock to stamp my images. 
    • I wrapped some Pacific Point ribbon around the Whisper White and Wild Wasabi layers, and on one card I used the Curvy Corner punch to make the pretty corner accents. Easy, peasy.
    • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog. 

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."   Alexander Graham Bell  

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment