html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Awesomely Artistic and Petite Pairs for my June 2016 Classes

Awesomely Artistic is such a beautiful and versatile stamp set, I find myself using it over, and over, and over.  This is another offering for of my June 7, June 9, and June 11, 2016 classes.     
  • Recipe:
    • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Chocolate Chip scored at  4 1/4.
    • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Tip Top Taupe and I stamped the little leaves with Tip Top Taupe ink.
    • Next is a 3 1/2 x 2 3/4 piece of Mint Macaron DSP from the 2015-17 Paper Stack.
    • The Delightful Dijon 2" circle is embossed with the Fluttering Embossing folder.
    • The next three layers is a 4 x 2 3/4 piece of Chocolate Chip, a 3 7/8 x 2 5/8 piece of Mint Macaron, and a 3 5/8 x 2 3/8 piece of Whisper White.
    • I stamped the flower image from Awesomely Artistic, and the words from Petite Pairs (retiring) with Chocolate Chip ink.  Colored the flower with Delightful Dijon and Mint Macaron markers.
    • I used the clear Wink of Stella pen to give my flowers some subtle bling.
    • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog. 

For wisdom will enter your heart and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul.  Proverbs 2:10  

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment