html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Birthday Blooms and Flower Patch

Stampin' Up! Demonstrators have the opportunity to pre-order some of the goodies from the new 2016-17 catalog, and so I did!!!  The catalog goes live on June 1, 2016, and I can't wait.  
I saw this card on Roseanne Mulhern's blog, Heartfelt Stamping.  You can see her card Here, post of April 17, 2016.  This card however, uses our new colors, and a wonderful, fun stamp set Flower Patch.  
I am offering this one in all of my June 7th, June 9th, and June 11, 2016 classes.  If you live near me, I hope you can stop by for some fun card-making activities.
  • Recipe:
    • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Sweet Sugarplum card stock (cs) scored at  4 1/4.
    • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of So Saffron cs.
    • The next layer is a 5 x 2 1/2 piece of Designer Series Paper (dsp) from the new Playful Palette paper stack.
    • The two narrow strips above the dsp are 5 x 1/2 pieces of Emerald Envy cs and Sweet Sugarplum cs.  
    • To make my flowers, I stamped Peekaboo Peach, and Sweet Sugarplum classic ink on Very Vanilla cs.  I stamped the leaves on Emerald Envy cs with Emerald Envy classic ink.  I cut them out with the Big Shot and the Flower Fair framelits dies.
    • The circle for the words was cut out with the Big Shot and the Circle Framelits dies (retiring), the 4th circle from the smallest.
    • The words were stamped from Birthday Blooms with Early Espresso classic ink.
    • I stamped my words on my circle, then popped it up with dimensionals.  I then placed my flowers around the bottom of the circle.
    • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog. 

The word of the Lord is right and true; He is faithful in all He does.  Psalm 33:4  

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment