The new Detailed Floral Thinlits are beautiful, and so unbelievably easy to use. I used my Big Shot, the Magnetic Platform, and the Precision Base Plate to cut out this awesome pattern, and I used the Die Brush to separate the few little pieces that were left in the card stock.
The three pieces of DSP on the bottom of the card are from the Floral Boutique DSP, and I tied it all together with some ribbon. I wanted to use the new Night of Navy Solid Baker's Twine, couldn't though, it's still on the big brown truck.
I like this easy-peasy card so much, I decided to offer it at all of my August 2016 classes.
- The base is an 11 x 4 1/4 piece of Night of Navy scored at 5 1/2.
- The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White.
- I used a 3 x 4 piece of Night of Navy to cut out the Detailed Floral design with the Big Shot.
- Two of the three pieces of DSP across the bottom are 1 x 4 and one piece is 7/8 x 4.
- I stamped with words in Night of Navy ink.
- The ribbon is some retired Night of Navy, and any ribbon of your choice will work just fine.
- Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.
The faithful will abound with blessings. Proverbs 28:20
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,