html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, June 27, 2016

Come One, Come All, to my July 2016 Paper Purse and Cards Project Class

I thought I would change things up for all of my July 2016 classes, and offer a project.  I have designed purses and cards using two different Designer Series Papers (dsp), Timeless Elegance, and Floral Boutique.  The Timeless Elegance purse has black trim and the paper on the purse has roses all over. See my blog post of June 17, 2016.   The Floral Boutique purse is Navy Blue and White, and you will see my example on my blog, post of June 19, 2016.

When you sign up, please let me know which set you prefer, the Timeless Elegance or the Floral Boutique.  All the cards will be just as you see them, and you can add any sentiment you wish.  Each purse will be made from the dsp of your choice, though, the pattern of the paper may vary.  
Details below:
What:  Class to make a purse with a rectangle bottom and an oval top, with two handles, and four coordinating cards with envelopes.  A sample can be seen on my blog at www.devotedstamper.com.
When:  TuesdayJuly 5, 2016 at 9:30 a.m. and again on
            Thursday, July 7, at 6:30 p.m. and again on
            Saturday, July 9, at 9:30 a.m.    
Where:  555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253
Cost:  $15.00 
What to bring: Yourself and get set to have fun.
Because of the preparation time needed, please RSVP no later than Monday, June 27, 2016.  If anything should come up after I have prepared your kit, and you will not be able to make it, no worries, I will make sure you get your kit and the purse instructions. 

As I usually do, I will prepare a few extra kits, and should you want to attend, and you let me know after June 27, your kit will most likely be my choice☺.  

Thank you for all your support, and have a beautiful day,
Linda Fisher
Stampin Up Demonstrator
336-538-4996

Attitudes are contagious. Is yours worth catching?

Shop Online: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lindafisher/

Creative Ideas (my blog): http://www.devotedstamper.com

Want a LITTLE?.... be a customer
Want a LOT?..... be a Hostess
Want EVERYTHING?... be a demonstrator

Ask me How!!
Instruction does much, and Encouragement everything.  Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment