html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Come One, Come All, to my June 2016 Paper Therapy and Card -Making classes

We always have fun and I hope your schedule will permit you to come and enjoy some paper therapy time.   

I design and prepare kits for five/six different cards, and you decide which ones you would like to make.  It's that easy.  I supply everything, just bring yourself, and get set to have fun.

My classes are for men and women of all ages who enjoy crafting. This class will teach you how to create beautiful hand crafted greeting cards with personal instruction, guidance and inspiration. You’ll have access to all the latest card making tools, embellishments and supplies. The joy of giving is priceless.

Schedule is as follows:
TUESDAY, JUNE 7,, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and again on
THURSDAY, JUNE 9,, from 6:30 p.m. to about 9:00 p.m. and again on
SATURDAY, JUNE 11, from 9:30-12:00

The cost of the class is just: $2.50 per card, no additional class fee, and the fun and fellowship is free.  Want to save on your class fee? Bring a friend who has never been to one of my classes, and receive $5.00 off of your class fee, or place an order for a minimum of $50.00 (before tax and shipping), and receive $5.00 your class fee. Do both, and receive $10.00 off your class fee.  How about that!!!!!  

All classes are held in my home at:  555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.

An RSVP at your earliest convenience is greatly appreciated either by email or phone. Phone is: 336-538-4996 , text, 336-260-2173, or email: angelsofjoy@gmail.com  or directly from my Stampin' Up! website at: www.lindafisher.stampinup.net.

Instruction does much, and Encouragement everything.  Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment