html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, June 10, 2016

Confetti Celebration and Partial Die-Cutting

Confetti Celebration is a stamp set that is new to the 2016-17 Stampin' Up! catalog, and it is a fantastic set to have.  It is mostly for birthdays, however, I see myself using it for congratulations cards, and other happy kind-of-cards.  Hope you like my card as much as I do.
  • Recipe:
    • The base is an 11 x 4 1/4 piece of Flirty Flamingo scored at  5 1/2.
    • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Emerald Envy, dry embossed with the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder.
    • Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Very Vanilla.  The circle is a technique called partial die-cutting.  I saw Kelly Acheson demonstrate this technique on Youtube, and you can see her video Here, post of June 5, 2016.  
    • I punched two 2 1/2 circles, one from Emerald Envy and one from Flirty Flamingo, and pieced them behind my cut out.
    • I punched stars using the Confetti Hearts Border punch and Emerald Envy card stock and glued them on my card with my Fine-tip glue pen. 
    • Colored the Happy Birthday with my 2016-18 In-color markers.
    • I glued the top layer to the Emerald Envy layer, wrapped my ribbon around these two layers then glued this combination to the Flirty Flamingo base.
    • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog. 

For wisdom will enter your heart and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul.  Proverbs 2:10  

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment