html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, June 3, 2016

Guy Greetings

Guy Greetings is a wonderful set of 22 stamps, and it is available in wood, clear mount, and photopolymer.  It is a perfect masculine set, and fits many occasions.  I used a combination of greens and blues for this card, and I am excited to offer it at all of my June 7, June 9, and June 11, 2016 classes.
  • Recipe:
    • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Island Indigo scored at  4 1/4.
    • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Basic Black.
    • The next layer is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Smokey Slate. 
    • I stamped the Smokey Slate cs with Smokey Slate ink to make my own background paper.
    • I glued the Smokey Slate piece to the Basic Black, and wrapped Basic Gray bakers twine (retired), around both pieces three times.
    • I used a 3 3/4 x 3 1/2 piece of Garden Green for the image base.
    • Next is a 3 5/8 x 3 3 1/4 piece is Island Indigo.
    • I stamped my image with Black Archival ink on a piece of 3 1/2 x 2 3/4 piece of Whisper White.  Then hand tore all the layers.
    • After I glued these three pieces together, I popped up the combination with dimensionals.
    • I stamped the World's Greatest with Archival Black ink on Pool Party cardstock, and cut it out with my paper snips. Mounted it on my Whisper White with dimensionals.
    • I colored the body builder's pants with Island Indigo ink and an Aqua Painter. 
    • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog. 

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.   Psalm 51:10  

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment