html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

June 23, 2016 Hostess Club Project-Step Panel Card

I used the Flower Patch Photopolymer stamp set, and the coordinating framelits, Flower Fair, to make this beautiful "Step Panel" card.  This card sits up so pretty all by itself, and folds flat for mailing.  Of course, it's even more stunning because of the bright colors, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie card stock.
I saw this card on Dawn Griffiths video blog, and you can see it Here
This is one of the two projects I am offering at my June 23, 2016 Hostess Club meeting.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 Catalog right here on my blog. 

For wisdom will enter your heart and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul.  Proverbs 2:10  

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment