html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Birthday Blossoms

I combined some of the brand new items in the Stampin' Up! 2016-17 catalog to make this fun card.  This easy-peasy card is an offering for all of my August 2016 classes.  
Recipe: 
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Sweet Sugarplum scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Emerald Envy.
  • The DSP is from the Playful Palette paper stack. The skinny piece, (the one that is glued crocked to the Emerald Envy background), is 7/8 x 3 3/4.  The wider piece is 4 x 3 3/4.
  • I glued both pieces of the DSP to the Emerald Envy layer.
  • I stamped the sentiment from Birthday Blossoms in Memento Black ink on Very Vanilla card stock and cut it out with the Lots of Labels dies.  I cut out a second piece from Basic Black card stock for my sentiment base.  Once I glued (with snail) these two pieces together, I punched a 1/8" hole in each end.  
  • I threaded a piece of Peekaboo Peach Ruched ribbon thru the sentiment piece, leaving enough ribbon at each end so I could glue it to the back of the Emerald Envy layer.  
  • I put dimensionals on the back of the sentiment piece and layed it on my card.  
  • I adhered (with snail) this combination to the base, and threaded a small piece of the Peekaboo Peach Ruched ribbon thru the one end and made a small knot.
  • I cut a flower out of the Sweet Sugarplum card stock with a thinlit from the Bloomin' Heart Dies.
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found  Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.

By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding is it established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures. Proverbs 24:3-4  

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment