html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Joyful Nativity and Copper Embossing Powder

Once again I used Joyful Nativity (see post of July 14, 2016) to create this Christmas card, and I enjoyed (what else is there?), using the new Copper embossing powder.
I am offering this one at all of my August 9th, 11th, and 13th classes.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Cherry Cobbler scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Very Vanilla.
  • Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Cherry Cobbler.
  • Next is a 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 piece of This Christmas Speciality DSP.
  • I wrapped some Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine around the Very Vanilla piece before I glued it to the Cherry Cobbler base.
  • The scalloped Cherry Cobbler piece backing the focal point image is 3 x 3 and cut with the Layering Square Framelits.
  • The image was stamped with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with Copper embossing powder on a piece of Very Vanilla, then cut out with the Layering Square Framelits. (if you do not have the Layering Frames, just cut a 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 square).
  • The words were stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink on a 5/8 x 3 piece of Very Vanilla, and adhered to a 3/4 x 3 1/8 piece of Cherry Cobbler CS.
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.

"Worry implies that we do not quite trust God is big enough, powerful enough, or loving enough to take care of what's happening in our lives."  Frances Chan

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment