html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Number of Years, Suite Sayings and Botanical Builder Framelit Dies

Number of Years is such a beautiful and versatile set, I really enjoyed making it.  The Blackberry Bliss and Lost Lagoon card stock I used are SU retired colors.  
I am excited to share this one with all of my wonderful ladies attending my August 9th, August 11th, and August 13th classes.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Blackberry Bliss scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Lost Lagoon
  • Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White.
  • I sponged the Whisper White piece with Pool Party ink before I stamped my words.
  • I stamped the words from Suite Sayings set with Blackberry Bliss ink, and the flower image from Number of Years was stamped with Lost Lagoon and Pool Party.
  • The flower and fern were cut out with Whisper White card stock, using the Big Shot and the Botanical Builder Framelit Dies. 
  • Before I put the flower and fern on the card, I adhered 1/2 of a Doily, and covered it with some Lost Lagoon ribbon.  
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?  the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Psalms 27:1

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment