html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Oh Happy Day Card Kit

The Oh Happy Day Card Kit is absolutely wonderful, and just look at all the beautiful cards you can make with it. This is my sweet friend, Retha Fulp's cards she made this past Saturday, and it only took four short hours.  
Everything you need to make all 20 cards are in the kit, a coordinating stamp set (only available with this kit), a clear block, and an ink spot.  The only things you will need to provide are your favorite adhesives, glue dots and paper snips.    
The box the kit comes in is pretty, as well.  Put a gift tag on the box lid, and there you have it, a from-the-heart gift, anyone would enjoy receiving.
You can find this kit on page 6 and 7 of the 2016-17 Stampin' Up! Catalog.  If you would like to order this kit, click Right Here!!
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.

Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.  James 4:8 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment