html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Pop of Pink and Endless Birthday Wishes

Endless Birthday Wishes combined with the Pop of Pink DSP makes a beautiful and happy card.    
I am excited to share this one with all of my wonderful ladies attending my August 9th, August 11th, and August 13th classes.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Melon Mambo
  • Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White dry embossed with the Big Shot and the Happy Hearts EF.
  • I cut pieces from the Pop of Pink DSP and adhered them with Tombow liquid glue to the white piece. The pieces are 3 3/4 x various widths-5/8 wide to 3/8 wide.  
  • The tag and hearts were cut out with Silver Glimmer Paper and the Tags & Labels Framelits, and the little hearts were punched from a retired punch.
  • The words are from the Endless Wishes stamp set, stamped on Whisper White card stock with Tuxedo Memento black ink, and cut out with the Tags & Labels Framelits.
  • The hole for the ribbon was punched out with a 1/16 Handheld circle punch, and the ribbon is some retired Melon Mambo.
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.

Dear Children, let us not love with words, or tongue but with actions and in truth.  1 John 3:1

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment