html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, July 4, 2016

Sitting Here

Sitting Here, a stamp set that is new in the 2016-17 Stampin' Up! catalog has so many possibilities.  I bought this set early last month (June 2016), and finally took the time to use it.  
I CASEd this card from Linda Heller's Stamping School. Membership is just $35.00 for an entire year, and you do not have to be a SU demonstrator to join.  To become a member, click Here
All of Linda's projects includes a fantastic video, and a printable recipe.     
Recipe: 
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Dapper Denim scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Sahara Sand.
  • Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White.
  • The top layer is a 4 3/4 x 3 1/2 piece of Dapper Denim embossed with the Brick Wall embossing folder.
  • Each of the following were stamped on Whisper White card stock:
  • The bench was stamped with Sahara Sand.
  • The basket and dog were stamped with Soft Suede.
  • The cat was stamped with Basic Gray.
  • The pillow and words were stamped with Dapper Denim.
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.

The real measure of our wealth is how much we would be worth if we lost all our money.  John Henry Jowett. 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment