html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, July 21, 2016

You're Sublime for my August 2016 classes

You're Sublime is a happy stamp set of 5 images.  In addition to this cute little wheelbarrow of flowers, there is a snappy crab, an awesome frog, a peppy camper, and a mighty handsome submarine.  I combined the wheelbarrow of thanks and the Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper stack (retired), and am "tickled pink" with the results.  If you would like to order this set in wood, click Right Here!! and if you would like to order this set in clear mount, click Right Here!!
This is an offering at all of my August 9, 11, and 13, 2016 classes.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 11 x 4 1/4 piece of Rose Red, scored at 5 1/2.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Blushing Bride.
  • The Whisper White piece is 5 x 3 3/4, embossed with the Stylish Strips EF.  It is retired, and I'm sure any EF you choose will work just fine.
  • The vertical piece of Crumb Cake is 4 3/4 x 1 3/4.
  • The vertical piece of Love Blossoms DSP is 4 1/2 x 1 1/2.
  • The horizontal piece of Blushing Bride is 3 7/8 x 1 3/4.
  • The horizontal piece of Love Blossoms DSP is 3 3/4 x 1 5/8.
  • I used a 2 1/2" circle punch for the Rose Red piece behind the stamped image.
  • I stamped my image onto a piece of Whisper White card stock with Tuxedo Black ink, colored with markers, and cut the circle with the Big Shot and the Circle Framelits collection. 
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog. 

Your unfailing love, O Lord, is as vast as the heavens; your faithfulness reaches beyond the clouds.    
Psalm 35:5 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment