html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Balloon Celebration and Guest Designer, Michelle Wallace

Here is card #5 from my Shoe Box Swap held on August 6th, 2016.  Michelle used Happy Birthday Everyone stamp set, Balloon Celebration and Gold Glimmer paper to make her masterpiece.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Peekaboo Peach.
  • Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White 
  • The piece on which the words were stamped is 2 1/2 x 3/4, and the glimmer paper is 2 1/2 x 7/8
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 2 Corinthians 3:17

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment