html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Flourishing Phrases and Comfort & Healing

I used the stamp set, Flourishing Phrases, and coordinating dies, Flourish Thinlits, to make this card.  I also combined Dapper Denim with Pool Party for, what I think, is a "I can be anything you want me to be" card.
This is one of the cards I am offering in all of my September 6, September 8, and September 10, 2016 classes.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Dapper Denim scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Basic Black.
  • Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Pool Party. 
  • The Basic Black piece under the layer with the words is 3 3/4 x 1 3/4.  The Pool Party layer (with the words) is 3 3/4 x 1 5/8.
  • I cut out the flowers with the Flourish Thinlits Dies and Basic Black cardstock, and glued them to my card with a Fine Tip Glue Pen.
  • The words were stamped with Archival Black Ink.
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.

The Lord is faithful to all His promises and loving toward all He has made.  Psalm 145:13

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment