html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Spooky Fun, Halloween Scares, and Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies

I offered this "scary" Halloween card in all of my August 2016 card classes, and it was a big hit, and quite popular.  
The Halloween sets in SU's 2016-17 Holiday Mini are so darn cute, and my demonstrator pre-order included everything "Halloweeny".  
This Holiday catalog, to me, is the best Stampin' Up! has had in a long time.  If you do not have a SU demonstrator, and would like a copy of the new Holiday Mini, please let me know.  I'd be more than happy to send one to you.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Pumpkin Pie, embossed with the Woodland embossing folder.
  • Next is a 1 7/8 x 3 3/4 piece of Halloween Night DSP, with a 2 x 3 7/8 piece of Basic Gray base. 
  • The Smokey Slate circle is cut from the Circle Framelits. (the retired ones).
  • I stamped the house from Halloween Scares (before embossing the Pumpkin Pie piece), and the witch and words from Spooky Fun with Archival Black ink.
  • The fence, tree and bats were cut out with the Big Shot and the Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies using Black Glimmer paper. 
  • I colored the windows of the house with a Crushed Curry marker, (part of the Regals Collection).
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?  the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Psalms 27:1

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment